- 2014 - :
- PhD Thesis in Geomechanics, in Navier Laboratory geotechnical team, CERMES) , École des Ponts ParisTech, Université Paris Est, France.
- PhD supervisors : Jean Sulem and Ioannis Stefanou.
- Subject : Mechanical and chemical couplings for creation of instabilities in rocks.
- 2013 - 2014 :
- Master of Science in Soil and Rock Mechanics (MSROE) at École des Ponts ParisTech and Paris VI, France.
- 2012 - 2013 :
- Intern at Tokyo University, under supervision of Pr. Towhata, numerical and experimental study of the mitigation of liquefaction-induced subsidence of structures (5 months).
- Intern at Vinci Construction Grands Projets, Engineering department,
Study and modelling of restrained shrinkage cracking of concrete for car parks. Modelling of a pressure tunnel in reinforced concrete (6 months).
- 2012 :
- Agrégation of Civil Engineering : national competitive exam for the recruitment of teachers (rank 2).
- 2007 - 2011 :
- École Normale Supérieure de Cachan, B.Sc in Civil Engineering
Research axes and applications
- Rock mechanics and geomaterials (storage, reactivation of faults, earthquakes)
- Bifurcation theory and strain localization
- Numerical methods (Pseudospectral, Finite Difference and Element Methods)
- 2014-2015 : Physics, for students in Architecture, Ecole des Ingénieurs de la ville de Paris (EIVP).
- 2015 : Soil Dynamics, Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (ENPC).
- 2016 : Finite Element analysis of structures with "ABAQUS", Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (ENPC).
International Journals :
- Rasouli R., Towhata I., Rattez H., Vonaesch R., “Mitigation of non-uniform settlement of structures due to seismic liquefaction” (submitted to Journal of Geotech. and Geoenvironmental Eng.)
- Otsubo M., Towhata I., Hayashida T., Shimura M., Uchimura T., Liu B., Taeseri D., Cauvin B., Rattez H. (2016) “Shaking table tests on mitigation of liquefaction vulnerability for existing embedded lifelines”, Soils and Foundations, Volume 56, Issue 3, pp 348–364
Proceedings of international conferences :
- Rattez H., Stefanou I., Sulem J., “Localization of deformation for shearing of a rock layer with Cosserat microstructure and different couplings”, 11th International Workshop on Bifurcation and Degradation in Geomaterials ,May 21 - 25, 2017, Limassol, Cyprus (accepted).
- Rattez H., Stefanou I., Sulem J. (2015) “Localization of deformation of undrained adiabatic shearing of a rock layer with Cosserat microstructure”. Poster presented in 26th ALERT Workshop, Aussois, October 2015.
- Rattez H., Stefanou I., Sulem J., Veveakis M., Poulet T. (2016) “Localization of deformation of a rock layer with multiphysical couplings” Poster presented in 31st Conference on Mathematical Geophysics, Paris, June 2016.
- Rattez H., Sulem J., Ghabezloo S. (2014) “Effect of CO2 on fault friction and slip stability”. Poster presented in 25th ALERT Workshop, Aussois, October 2014. Booklet of abstracts ISBN 978-2- 9542517-2-1
- Rattez, H., Rasouli, R., Tan, S., and Towhata, I. (2013) “Numerical insight toward predication of liquefaction-induced settlement of buildings " ; Proceedings of GeoKANTO-2013, Tokyo, Japan.
- Rasouli, R., Rattez. H., Tan, S., and Towhata, I. (2013) " Behavior of sheet-pile walls as a mitigation against liquefaction-induced settlement of buildings : pattern of induced bending moment in sheet-piles " ; Proceedings of GeoKANTO-2013, Tokyo, Japan.
- Cauvin, B., Otsubo, M., Shimura, M., Aoyama, S., Towhata, I., Uchimura, T., Rattez, H., (2013) “An experimental study on mitigation of liquefaction damage to embedded lifeline by chemical grouting method" ; Proceedings of GeoKANTO-2013, Tokyo, Japan.