Accueil du site >
DUONG Trong Vinh >
DUONG Trong Vinh
DUONG Trong Vinh
Trong Vinh DUONG
Phone : +33 (0) 1 64 15 35 38
Fax : +33 (0) 1 64 15 35 62
- PhD in Geotechnical Engineering
- Geotechnical group (CERMES) - Navier laboratory - École des Ponts ParisTech, Université Paris Est, France.
- Supervisor : Yu-Jun CUI
- Subject : "Investigation on the hydro-mechanical behavior of old railway - platforms in scope of reinforcement by soil-mixing"
- National research project : SNCF - Soletanche Bachy - Terrasol - IFSTTAR - INSA Lyon - ENPC
- Thesis budget : 400K euros
- Doctoral Course in Management - Mini MBA
- Business firms from human, legal and financial point of view
- Operation, quality, project, and change management
- R&D and marketing innovation
- Negotiation and enterprising
- Financial economics
- Master of science in Soils - Rock - Structures Mechanics in their Environment (MSROE)
- École Centrale Paris - École des Ponts ParisTech - Paris VI University, France
- Grade : Very good
- Civil Engineer
- National University of Civil Engineering, Hanoi, VietNam.
- Hydro-mechanical coupling in geo-materials
- Behavior of unsaturated soils
- Movement of fine particles in porous media
- Geotechnic applications
- Behavior of railway platforms (cyclical behavior of structures, layers particles mixing, etc.)
- Strengthening of structures by soil-mixing method
- Soil-structure interaction
- Behavior of structures subjected to earthquakes
- Cyclic behavior of soils and its impact on structure
Publications in Journals of "Web of science"
- Trong Vinh Duong, Viet Nam Trinh, Yu-Jun Cui, Anh Minh Tang, Nicolas Calon (2013) Development of a large-scale infiltration column for studying the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated fouled ballast. Geotechnical Testing Journal 36 (1), p. 54-63. doi:10.1520/GTJ20120099. ISSN 0149-6115.
- Yu-Jun Cui, Trong Vinh Duong, Anh Minh Tang, Jean-Claude Dupla, Nicolas Calon, Alain Robinet (2013) Investigation of the hydro-mechanical behaviour of fouled ballast Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A (Applied Physics & Engineering) 14 : 4. 244-255. doi:10.1631/jzus.A1200337
- Duong T.V., Tang A.M., Cui Y.J., Trinh V.N., Dupla J.C., Calon N., Canou J., Robinet A. 2013. Effects of fines and water contents on the mechanical behavior of interlayer soil in ancient railway sub-structure. Soils and Foundations. Vol. 53, No. 6, 868-878.
- Duong T.V., Tang A.M., Cui Y.J., Dupla J.C., Canou J., Calon N., Robinet A. 2014. Investigating the mud pumping and interlayer creation phenomena in railway sub-structure. Engineering Geology Vol. 171, 45-58.
- Duong T.V., Cui Y.J., Tang A.M., Dupla J.C., Calon N. 2014. Effect of fine particles on the hydraulic behavior of interlayer soil in railway substructure. Canadian Geotechnical Journal (accepted)
- Duong T.V., Cui Y.J., Tang A.M., Calon N., Robinet A. 2014. EAssessment of ancient French railway sub-structure : a case study. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment(accepted)
- Trinh, V.N., Tang A.M., Cui Y.J., Duong, T.V., Dupla J.C., Canou J., Calon N., Robinet A. 2012. Water effect on the cyclic mechanical behavior of blanket layer soil of old railway in France. The First International Conference on Railway Technology : Research, Development and Maintenance, 18-20 April 2012. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
- Duong, T.V., Cui, Y.J., Tang, A.M., Trinh, V.N., Calon N., Robinet A., Dupla J.C, Canou J. 2012. Unsaturated hydraulic properties of fine particles of a blanket layer material from an old railway trackbeds. The 2nd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils, 20-22 June 2012. Naples, Italy.
- Duong, T.V., Cui, Y.J., Tang, A.M., Calon N., Robinet A., Dupla J.C, Canou J. 2013. Hydro-mechanical behavior of interlayer of railway sub-structure. The 2nd International Conference CIGOS. 4th & 5th April 2013, Lyon, France.
- Duong, T.V., Tang, A.M., Cui, Y.J., Trinh, V.N., Dupla J.C, Calon N., Canou J., Robinet A. 2014. Investigation of the mechanical behavior of interlayer soil in ancient railway sub-structure under different conditions. The Second International Conference on Railway Technology : Research, Development and Maintenance. Ajaccio, Corsica, France.
- Duong, T.V., Cui, Y.J., Tang, A.M., Calon N., Robinet A., Dupla J.C, Canou J. 2011. Hydro-mechanical behavior of old railway trackbeds. The 1st Sino-French PhD Students Seminar on Sustainable Transportation. 22-24 November 2011, Champs sur Marne, France.
- Duong, T.V., Cui, Y.J., Tang, A.M., Calon N., Robinet A., Dupla J.C, Canou J. 2012. Hydro-mechanical behavior of ancient railway platforms. French-Portuguese workshop, Railway track : Diagnostic&Characterization. 12th & 13th July 2012. Paris, France.
- Duong, T.V., Cui, Y.J., Tang, A.M., Calon N., Robinet A., Dupla J.C, Canou J. 2013. The interaction between ballast and underlying layer in railway sub-structure. Railway track science & Engineering International workshop. Ballast : Issues and Challenges. 5th & 6th December 2013. UIC Paris, France.
- 2010 - 2013 : Supervisor experimental test sessions of soil mechanics for engineering students in Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées
- 2011 : Co-supervisor internship of Ren CHEN (Tongji University) :
Experimental study on the hydro-mechanical behaviour of the blanket layer mixed with fine grains
- 2012 : Co-supervisor internship of Master degree Radja ELANDALOUSSI (Master of science MSROE) : Hydraulic behavior of an unsaturated fouled ballast
- 2012 : Co-supervisor internship of Master degree Tri Dat NGO (Master of science MSROE) : Cyclical mechanical behavior of an unsaturated fouled ballast
- 2013 : Co-suppervisor intership, ingenieer degree François Latour (Ingenieer of ENPC)
- Membre of the executive comitee of GCMM (Association de Génie civil, Mécanique et Matériaux des Vietnamiens en France) - External relations direction